Careers at BAT Agrar
Your ideas form the building blocks of our success. Your commitment enables us to deliver high-class quality and services to our clients.
When selecting our staff, we are looking for qualified young professionals as well as experienced experts. Identifying the strengths and talents of each individual staff member and their professional and personal development are of special importance to us. Our goal is to create a working environment, in which our employees can experience personal growth and develop professionally.
We want to grow – together with our staff members.
- Direct employment
- Trainee programme
- Dual course (work-study) programme
- Seasonal hire
In our business divisions
- Animal feed
- Grain trading
- Fertilisers and plant protection
You will find positions such as
- Sales representative
- Technical adviser
- Trade representative
- Truck driver
- Challenging positions for young and experienced professionals
- Individual possibilities for development and career management
- Cross training: Staff train staff in (and beyond) professional topics
- Internationality with regional ties
- Flexible working hours due to a core working hour model
- Sport events: participation of staff-teams in regional tournaments
- Working in the most beautiful regions the North has to offer